Running WINDOWS in LINUX


The power of open source never fails to amaze me. Every time they come up with something unthinkable. This type is one of the best.
I am running Windows XP "inside" my Ubuntu 8.10 and it is running smooth. All I did was to use Sun Microsystem's VirtualBox. It emulated my pc as a new system for XP which i easily installed in one of virtual drives without any partitions or other hassles. You only have to define the amount of space and memory it can use, and then in just a click of a button, one OS is running inside other OS.Now, i can do all the windows stuff without having to quit linux. Deletion of OS is also just one click away. Hats off to Sun for creating this fantastic piece of software.

Keep looking for more of techno-miracles and achievements.

1 comments:

Prerna said...

Awesome Blog dude !!

 
Copyright © PRATIK ANAND's weblog.